Reasons to exhibit
AVEX puts your vending products and services in front of vending buyers from across the UK and internationally. AVEX 2017 will provide the perfect opportunity to meet the right people, reinforce existing contacts and start building new business relationships. As a show run by the industry, for the industry, AVEX is unique. It only happens once every two years, so it is important to start planning for 2017 now.
With space only prices at the equivalent of just £94.50 m2 per day and shell scheme at £102 m2 per day for AVA members plus a flexible payment system in place, AVEX 2017 continues to be highly affordable and great value.
Attracting quality visitors
AVEX 2017 will introduce a number of initiatives to ensure it is the ‘must attend’ date in the vending industry calendar. By providing tangible reasons for the industry’s key buyers to attend the show we will provide your team with the opportunity to engage with the people who matter from across the UK and overseas. Specific initiatives include:
- The AVEX Speaker Programme
A two-day speaker programme will run through the Show providing engaging, inspiring and thought-provoking presentations, demonstrations and debates on the hot topics of the day. This will take place on the Show floor within “The Hub”. Dedicated zones will also host demonstrations, workshops and tastings.
- Dedicated zones
The strengths of today’s vending market will be reflected with dedicated, distinct and themed zones that will provide the visitor with focus, inspiration and information in their area of interest including:
- The Health and Wellbeing Village returns after a successful debut in 2015
- The Hydration Highway builds on the success of the partnership with the EDWCA bringing water into the heart of the event
- Barista Street celebrates the growth of gourmet, self-service coffee
- The Innovation Space brings the latest technology to the table
- Operator World invites the experts to share their knowledge
- NEW: A Hosted Buyer Programme
AVEX is committed to ensuring that the right people are in the room and will be inviting Europe’s top 100 vending specifiers to attend the 2017 Show. The Hosted Buyer Programme will include: fast track entry to AVEX 2017
- Priority access to the appointment making system
- Networking opportunities
- Access to the Hosted Buyer Area
- Reserved seating at the keynote presentation
- Invitation to the Chairman’s reception.
- NEW: Operator Workshops We will be introducing dedicated workshops with industry experts for retail and leisure operators attending the Show. These will take place in the afternoon prior to AVEX 2017. Further details will be announced over the coming months.
And there’s more
A dynamic marketing plan has been put in place for 2017 to encourage visitor attendance from across the UK and internationally. We live in a digital world where so much information is available at the click of a mouse or the touch of a screen, but people still do business with people. In 2017, AVEX will be an experience that the vending specifier cannot afford to miss.